I just learned that Hoofers will be using Lot 8 next to Limnology to load boats
into the water using semi-trucks.
The lot will be closed to cars, but Hoofers is supposed to maintain access
through the Lot for bikes and pedestrians to get to/from the Lakeshore Path and
Park St.  If you find that this is not the case, please let me know.

Here's part of the notice that went out today to people with permits to park
(cars) in Lot 8:
On Saturday, Sept. 2, Lot 8 will be closed to accommodate semi-trucks that will
be moving boats into the water.  Lot 8 permit holders may park in Lot 9, 10 or
34 on Saturday.  The lot entrance will close at 9 p.m. on Friday, but cars will
still be able to exit the lot. Lot 8 will reopen on Sunday, Sept. 3.

Chuck Strawser
Pedestrian & Bicycle Transportation Planner
Commuter Solutions
UW-Madison Transportation Services

Visit our University Bicycle Resource Center at Helen C White:
http://transportation.wisc.edu/transportation/bike_annex.aspx

How are we doing? Take our customer satisfaction survey at :
https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9ueiD7rE9bS60Tz