Free Bikes 4 Kidz Madison collected over 800 bikes from generous donors
last Saturday, and now we're cleaning and preparing them for our giveaways
on March 24 and 25. We need your help! We've had a lot of volunteers at our
workshop at 167 E. Badger Road (just off the Beltline at Rimrock) already,
but we need all the help we can get, especially from groups of people! Our
workshop is open 9-9 Monday-Friday and 9-3 Saturday, and we'd love to have
your office, club, church, family, or other group out for a few hours to
join the fun! No experience necessary, kids welcome, lots of fun to be had!
Individuals are welcome too, of course! You can sign up here:
www.fb4kmadison.org/volunteer/ or e-mail me volunt...@fb4kmadison.org and I
can get you set up. Also, if you have access to a friendly-yet-captive
audience (coworkers, friends, etc.), please consider having me show up,
give a very short and inspirational spiel, and, most important, bring ice
cream! We're planning theme nights, and always open to input. We can't do
this without you. Please consider lending a hand so we can get these bikes
to the kids that need them. Drew
--
Andy Bach
afb...@gmail.com