I also want to point out that ULI has been great about welcoming the public
to park in their covered and security-camera watched racks at Block 89.

When I worked downtown and thought it was going to rain, or was raining, I
usually parked there.

They also had some interesting tests with Saris with different types of
racks - style, finish, position, etc - to see which ones people liked best.
Conclusion? People like the racks closest to the door or stairs. I.e.
convenience trumps all else.

Robbie Webber
State Smart Transportation Initiative
www.ssti.us