Not certain if anyone is planning on heading out tonight, but this here
looks like it is a fun evening.

-----------------------

Free Bikes for Kidz collects thousands of bikes from the Madison community
and brings together over 600 volunteers to fix up the bikes and give them
away to Madison kids. This year our goal is to give away 1,500 bikes next
month!

Join us for an evening at the Free Bikes 4 Kidz Madison workshop to connect
with members of the staff and board and learn about the impact we're making
in the Madison area. Some of the kids and our community partners will join
us too! Get a behind the scenes look at what it takes to get 1,500 bikes
into the hands of kids and families, ensuring that every kid, regardless of
income level or neighborhood, can experience the joy, health, and freedom
that a bike provides.

We'll have complementary food and beer, guided workshop tours, and a brief
presentation at 6pm.

RSVP appreciated -
https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/PdNFE3UniUEe1Nf0syNkNg?t=1549911351
<https://secure.lglforms.com/form_engine/s/PdNFE3UniUEe1Nf0syNkNg?t=1549911351&fbclid=IwAR2HdfaEFMNg3o6c-qE0FOh1cU-c09XYsM4NWZk63SI4_BfwX_5ECY6uJNY>

--
Matt Coppens

*"This message is brought to you from the Isthmus."*