The May 2021 maintenance releases of BIND are available and can be downloaded
from the ISC software download page, https://www.isc.org/download

A summary of changes in the new releases can be found in their release notes:

current supported stable branches:

 9.11.32 -
https://downloads.isc.org/isc/bind9/9.11.32/RELEASE-NOTES-bind-9.11.32.html
 9.16.16  -
https://downloads.isc.org/isc/bind9/9.16.16/RELEASE-NOTES-bind-9.16.16.html

experimental development branch:

 9.17.13  -
https://downloads.isc.org/isc/bind9/9.17.13/RELEASE-NOTES-bind-9.17.13.html

Please note:

  The 9.17 experimental development branch is produced on a best-effort basis.
  In this particular set of releases, an issue in our build tools prevented
  the creation of the usual installer package for Windows users.  Rather than
  delay the release, we went ahead, with the consequence that there are no
  Windows zips provided for the 9.17 branch this month.

  Zip files with Windows packages were provided as usual for the 9.11 and
  9.16 branches.

Michael McNally
ISC Support

--

Postscript:  My apologies to those who are receiving this message as a
duplicate.