Hi ,

I need small help regarding this issue.

I have looked at the file " openssldsa_link.c  " under the BIND-9.3 and found
below code snapshot where the problem occured.

status = DSA_do_verify(digest, ISC_SHA1_DIGESTLENGTH, dsasig, dsa);
        DSA_SIG_free(dsasig);
        if (status == 0)                                           (status =0,1
& -1)
                return (dst__openssl_toresult(DST_R_VERIFYFAILURE));
        return (ISC_R_SUCCESS);

Could any one of help me, regarding this fix in BIND 9.2. I am unable to find
function same function in BIND 9.2 or could any one just share the
corresponding related the code architecture  between BIND9.2 and BIND 9.3.

thanks
Hiro Lalwani