  From: Noel Butler
  To: Danny Thomas
  Cc: bind-users@lists.isc.org
  Sent: Monday, January 26, 2009 2:23 PM
  Subject: Re: BIND 9.6 Flaw - CNAME vs. A Record in MX Records are NOT
"Illegal"

  On Tue, 2009-01-27 at 07:43, Danny Thomas wrote:
Al Stu wrote:
 > So within the zone SMTP requirements are in fact met when the
 > MX RR is a CNAME.
you might argue the line of it being OK when additional processing
includes an A record.

  In all the time its taken him to type his rants and raves and have his little
dummy spit, he could have gone and changed the MX to be a real name, and not
bored the rest of us because he cant read modern RFC's.

Possible courses of action
  * disable the check-mx-cname in your config
  As was pointed out to him days ago, but yet he persists in trolling, I like
most I suspect stopped reading his rants days ago.