On Jan 28, 2009, at 3:34 PM, Mark Andrews wrote:

In message <30e0039f-b0fd-4322-b0e0-52eeefa76...@newgeo.com>, Scott Haneda writ
es:
I can remove the entire DNS management, zone creation, and deltion if
I wildcard. Any domain in which they enter in my clients ns's will
resolve automatically as soon as the whois updates.

        Actually you can't.  You will end up returning answers that
        will be rejected.  If the registrar does any sort of checking
        the registration will also be rejected.

Ok, thanks. So with this, it is a safe estimation, all these domain parking systems actually create DNS records on the fly for their users? I can not imagine someone as large as godaddy with such inferior support, and a rather terrible web interface, actually getting this right most of the time.
--
Scott