On Apr 6, 2009, at 3:30 PM, Michelle Konzack wrote:

My hosting contract is running out on 2009-04-16 and now I like to use <zonedit.com> to host my zones. Unfortunately I have not found the answer to my qustion on there help page and they do not reply to my
question per mail except an autoreply.

Maybe you should reconsider using them if you are already having support issues before you even use their services.

So does someone know, if I setup Zonedit how to eliminate the ZONE at my
current ISP and HOW to change the WHOIS record?

You should email your current ISP and ask them to delete the zone, unless you have a control panel in which you an do so yourself. I can say, as a small ISP, this never happens, and we have developed tools to run on a schedule to let us know when a domain has been moved.

To update the WHOIS, you just login to the registrar (the place you purchased the domain for) and make a update in the NS section.