I have a master DNS (bind9) for a domain. It was working until I put it behind
firewall on a DMZ private subnet. It is setup in the way that from internet the
DNS maintains its original IP address, that is SAT translated by firewall to
the DMZ private subnet. I allowed ports 53 TCP/UDP. Should I allow other ports?
The IP address of the DNS server was changed by putting it on DMZ private
subnet, could be this the problem? Any ideas?

For testing, I have used some free dns report webpage, ... it is saying that my
DNS is not responding.

Maybe I am asking something obvious, but I have to solve this until
tommorow and I do not know where to start looking.

Than you a lot,
Peter