Hello, I believe I understand what a glue record is, and why I would need one. I would like some clarification if possible.

While I am not the hugest fan of the dns report services, this report was brought to my attention:
http://www.intodns.com/hostwizard.com

It says I am missing glue for my ns1 at 64.84.37.14

This domain is registered through goDaddy.

First Question:
What is the procedure for using `dig` to determine that I am in fact missing an A record for my NS at the parent NS? I would like to confirm their message.

Second, I logged into the control panel at GoDaddy, (I do not mind switching registrars, though I find it hard to believe they do not supply glue records for NS's), and I see something that looks like a glue record area.

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/340087/Drops/10.01.09/dns-8234d865-130008.png

However, I did not add that data, it was already there. It also references IPv6, and any edits or changes to it do not seem to stick. I emailed support at GoDaddy, asking how to add a glue record through their system. I am not sure they understood the issue at hand, but this is what I recieved back:

        Thank you for contacting Online Support. Unfortunately this is not
        something you would be able to setup through us. We apologize for
        any inconvenience.

Is it also correct, I only need a NS glue record for the actual NS itself. There does not need to be a glue record for very zone that I am providing DNS for?

Thanks for any suggestions.