Hi guys!

We have some DNS servers with BIND version 9.6.1-P1 and we have some problems to resolve domain addresses. But to clear the cache (rndc-flush) they return to settle for some time.

When the resolution gives error, we have the following message:
;; Connection timed out, the servers could be reached

But in another moment had the following message:
dig: isc_socket_create: address family not supported

Use the barefruit, it would be something related to it? Has anyone had this same problem.

Thank you.