[...]
Erm, are you *sure* that you want to do this?

Really really sure?
It's probably a bad idea, but....

Step 1: Make yourself authoritative for www2, www3 -- in named.conf:
zone "www2.example.com" {
       type master;
       file "/etc/namedb/www2.example.com";
};

zone "www3.example.com" {
       type master;
       file "/etc/namedb/www3.example.com";
};

Step 2: Make zone files www2.example.com (and obviously, www3):
$TTL 1h
www2.example.com. IN SOA localhost  (
                   hostmaster.localhost
                   2010062700
                   1h
                   15m
                   4w
                   1h )

   NS  localhost.
   A   11.11.11.11

Step 3: Repeat "This was a bad idea and I feel dirty..."

[...]

Just on the ethical side of this to stray away from the technical discussion if I may; The local telco and backbone ISP in the country I live in (not mentioning which one) has done this to block YouTube and Google even due to some ridiculous court ruling in that they offend the country or some rubbish like that??

Originally it was easy to get around by using a different recursive DNS resolver and of course having one's own DNS servers directly resolving the 'hinted root zone' helps tremendously, however most people just used Google's public DNS servers.

Anyway now they've done a complete ACL block on the system so the IP addresses even get routed to different destinations or denied altogether!!

Means no more music vids for the nation :-(

Only way round it is a VPN IPsec tunnel into a different Geo location and re-route the proper IP addresses and domains to a remote gateway.....

Regards,

Kaya