On 7/29/2010 2:11 PM, Michelle Konzack wrote:
Hello Matus UHLAR - fantomas,

Your hostname is private and inaccessible from the outside. The requesters
get SERVFAIL reply which apparently makes them retry. If you provided them
any IP address (e.g. 127.0.0.1) they could be satisfied and stop trying
(until the cached record expires). You can try this if it makes you angry.

I have removed the REJECT and immediatly gotten over 7000  MAILER-DAEMON
errors from arround the  world  and  this  idiots  are  attaching  WHOLE
messages including attackments to it.

99% are MAILER-DAEMON messages du to faked From: using<linux4michelle>.

Also the tries from<dtag.de>,<t-dialin.net>   and<arcor-ip.de>   are
mostly MAILERDAEMON spam.

If there are spammers sending mail claiming to be from: "linux4miche...@michelle1.private.tamay-dogan.net" that would be another reason you would be seeing the queries. (Although I'd expect them to come from a lot more DNS servers; maybe it is "targeted" spam). Anyway, nothing says that you *have* to give an answer that actually leads back to your mail server for that hostname.

--
Dave