On 08/27/2010 11:32 AM, Alan Clegg wrote:
On 8/27/2010 11:42 AM, CT wrote:

Per my isc class and the book I received by Jeremy C. Reid ..
you still need to "include" your keys in the zone file either

via
$include<dir>/KSK
$include<dir>/ZSK1
$include<dir>/ZSK2
or
(cat *.key>  allkeys) which is what I have done..
$include<dir>/allkeys

I thought the use of -S (smart signing) that this was no longer
necessary ..?

If you use "-S", dnssec-signzone pulls the keys into the zone file based
on the timing metadata.  You don't need to $INCLUDE the keys any longer.

AlanC

Alan..

Much thanks for the info.. I had to include the keys for my keyset upload to our registrar.. and it did require the keys either in the file
or with an include statement.. so a one time deal then..

Also discovered (was using 9.6.1-16.P3 before) the keyset does not change after re-signing the zone...

One less file to keep up with ..

V/R
Charles