On 10/31/2010 9:41 AM, Alans wrote:
On 10/31/2010 05:48 PM, Alan Clegg wrote:
On 10/31/2010 4:48 AM, Alans wrote:
Instead of saying "how many views can I get", I think you would be much
better off saying "why am I trying to implement more views".
I'm trying to implement something similar to OpenDNS in a smaller scale.
i.e. letting each customer to create their own blacklist domains.

So I was thinking if I can create a view for each customer and let them
edit their zones in a web interface and here my concern is the number of
views i can create and number of zones/view.

I'm not sure you quite understand what zones and views are. Why would you not simply create a single zone per customer, and eliminate views altogether?

Doug

                        -- OK Go