Zitat von Mark Andrews <ma...@isc.org>:

Is this still with BIND 9.7.0-P1 or something more recent?  If it
is still BIND 9.7.0-P1 then please upgrade.  There really is no
point debugging validation failures in BIND 9.7.0-P1 anymore as the
validator has had really extensive changes since then.

Please remember, that unlike most of the rest of named, the validator
is still very much "new" code that hasn't had millions of users
exercising it in the real world like the rest of the code base has.
As a result it is still changing as we run into real world patterns
that have not been seen in the lab or by those of us that have been
running it in production for several years.  If you are validating
you really need to follow the releases we make.

I was afraid of that. If using a pre-packed system you get only (backported) security fixes most of the time and managing a self compiled packaging is the thing one tries to avoid in using a pre-packed system :-( I have not suspected that the code changed that much with minor version numbers, but of course this may not apply to DNSSEC.
I will try if i can get a "clean" update from source.

Thanks for the help

Andreas