A couple of problems:

Firstly, if you are running chrooted and have a recent version of OpenSSL
installed, you must either copy the OpenSSL gost cipher engine loadable module
into your chroot, or hack the build scripts to disable gost support. The
easiest way to do this is to make the obvious one line change to bind's
config.h before running make. I could not work out how to make OpenSSL behave.

Secondly, bind's automatic trust anchor handl

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <d...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/