Normally I'd defer to your vastly greater knowledge and experience in DNSSEC, but here in the U.S. we have a saying "I'm from Missouri", which is a roundabout way of expressing "show me" ("Show Me" being the unofficial slogan of the state of Missouri). Maybe it *should* work, but when it comes to nifty technical hacks, until co-existence is actually demonstrated, I still think there might be a gotcha somewhere...

- Kevin

P.S. Don't even get me started on car commercials. I've seen a few that never even made it to the public eye :-)