On 10.01.12 15:06, Dan Letkeman wrote:
It seems as if these types of records get transfered:

9                       PTR     gvc-busdrivers.wks-gvc.domain.com.

But these do not:

24.184.16.172.in-addr.arpa.     IN      PTR     str-r7500.gvc.domain.com.

If I delete the journal file on the on the slave server up the serial
number on the master I get the same results.  The first type of record
is updated dynamically and the second type of record is added
manually.

afaik zone zan be updated only statically or only dynamically, not both. Apparently your master does not know that you have added something manually, because it only writes the zone file, it does not read it.
(R)etry, (A)bort, (C)ancer