On 28 Mar 2012, at 02:16, Jon A. wrote:

> I'm looking for a best practice to keep zone data across multiple views on
> multiple servers sync

        FWIW, you're not alone.

        I have three views too, internal, external, and mendacious.
        The last is for coercing unregistered clients connecting to
        LANs where registration is required.

        What we have works.  It will need a major overhaul for DNSSEC.
        I think I know what will be needed, but would find a BP
        or HOWTO helpful, provided it met my use-case closely enough.
        I'm not averse to contributing some effort to such a project.

        ATB
        Niall O'Reilly