On 12/04/12 15:32, Mihai Moldovan wrote:

Is there any way to tell bind9 to re-evaluate the network situation and bind to
all new interfaces (if allowed, see listen-on)?

I have tried firing up rndc reload and rndc reconfig via the pppd if-up/if-down
scripts, but neither try was successful.

"rndc reconfig" has worked when I've tried it in the past; are you sure you're running it in the right place? You want to run it in the "ip-up" / "ip-down" scripts, because IP might not be up when LCP is.

There was some discussion on the list about setting the timer for re-discovery to zero; see the archives.