On 8/2/2012 2:38 PM, Jiann-Ming Su wrote:
> What would cause a delay in zone transfers?  The notify go out immediately
> when the serial number changes on the master, but some of the secondaries can
> take up to 10 minutes before initiating the zone transfer.  Also, even after
> the zone has been transferred, the secondary will not immediately serve out
> the new data.  I'm running 9.8.1-P1, soon to be 9.8.3-P2.  Thanks for any
> insights.

Many, many possible answers to this. The best way to find out for sure
is to crank up logging for zone transfers to a high debug level on the
master and the slaves.

--

    I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do
    something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what