On 22.10.12 13:39, Nicholas F Miller wrote:
We use Bind for all DNS including DDNS for our AD. We use GSS-TSIG to
control what record types and machines can make dynamic updates to our AD
zone.  We use ISC's DHCP but don't allow it to do DNS updates since we use
GSS-TSIG at the client level instead.

For me to understand: do your clients use GSS-TSIG to update temselves
instead of DHCP server doing the same?