Quoting Mark Andrews <ma...@isc.org>:

In message <5187c559.6040...@sidn.nl>, "Marco Davids (SIDN)" writes:

On 05/06/13 16:09, Jaap Winius wrote:

> This shows two DS records in the parent zone, one not secure and one
> bogus, and three DNSKEY records in the child zone, none of which are
> secure.

Perhaps you could remove ns[12].transip.net from your NS-set and try
again? It seems as if these name servers are causing some problems.

They are emitting malformed DS records.  Hash algorithm
1 is only supposed to be 20 bytes long.

It looks like you and Marko are right. I changed a number of things about how my site's DNS is configured, but the problems in question seemed to remain until I was no longer using TransIP's name servers at all. Now there are just a few small problems that may yet resolve themselves after the latest changes have had more time to propagate.

Cheers,

Jaap