Hi Mathus one thing more. I´m little bit lost in bind9. Can you tell me which one those files where is defined the internal o external host? If is in mydomain.com.hosts.lan for internal and mydomain.com.hosts for external I already put them in each configuration file. But I´m still getting the IP Private address answer when i try to pinging for example

ping mydomain.com -t

I got the 192.168.1.3 answer.

you said Check their match-* directives, post them here if possible. -----which one is that configuration file?

Thanks in advance