I doubt you'll get help without providing configuration data for master and slaves and exact log and error messages.

But I'll take one blind guess. DNSSEC validation enabled and your in-addr.arpa zones are not delegated and not in DLV?

In my configuration IPv4 Reverse zones (which are DNSSEC signed) transfer just fine.

Not helpful without my configuration? That's the point. Post yours with the log messages showing the transfer attempts & failures and maybe someone (else) will help.

Timothe Litt
ACM Distinguished Engineer
if any, on the matters discussed.

This communication may not represent my employer's views,
if any, on the matters discussed.