How are you checking for updated info from the master?

I recommend

dig @<ip address of master> test.company.com.ar

Lyle Giese
LCR Computer Services, Inc.

On 04/25/14 15:29, Jeronimo L. Cabral wrote:
Thanks a lot, but using the allow-update statement, I use nsupdate in order to add a new record:

# nsupdate
> server x.x.x.x
>zone company.com.ar <http://company.com.ar>
>update add test.company.com.ar <http://test.company.com.ar> 86400 A 1.1.1.1
>send
>quit

But the master zone is not refreshed until I execute "service bind9 restart" ("service bind9 reload" doesn't refresh the master zone).

How can I do in order to add new records using nsupdate without restarting the bind9 service ???

Thanks again !!!