We are currently using 9.8. We have had it on the radar to move to 9.9 but
it's been low priority since 9.8 is still supported for now. But in reading
about all of the alleged issues with 9.10.x as well as possible increased
resource use starting with 9.9.5, I would like to ask a question: We have 2
views and maybe 6 static zones. Is there any significant change in resource
requirements I need to be aware of in moving to 9.9? And are there any known
and intended increased requirements for 9.10 (i.e. not bug-related)?