Kevin,
Thanks for this post.  Its the most succinct description of stub zones
I've ever read.  I've often tried to wrap my head around when to use a
stub and when to use a conditional forwarder and I *think* your
description has cleared that up for me.

Joshua Smith
Lead Systems Administrator WVNET
(304)293-5192 x247