Wow, you gave me a very nice tip Rob.
Now Im really interested in getting json format.
I will begin by updating to 9.10
Regards.
LEo.

On 04/08/15 16:38, /dev/rob0 wrote:
On Tue, Aug 04, 2015 at 04:01:56PM -0300, Leandro wrote:
Hello , guys , im thinking about getting my bind statistics
on cacti. Im looking for some parser script but so far I can
not get anyone for my version, witch is 9.8.
I guess by "named_stats", you mean the file which is written for
"rndc stats".  (By default that's called "named.stats" and found
inside the directory specified in your named.conf(5) options.)

Exactly
I'd recommend against that. It's a relic of the past. Consider instead the statistics-channels statement: http://ftp.isc.org/isc/bind9/cur/9.8/doc/arm/Bv9ARM.ch06.html#statschannels Consider also moving to a supported BIND version. In particular, BIND 9.10 might be of interest, with upgraded statistics-channels functionality: https://kb.isc.org/article/AA-01123/
Is something around there ? ....
If not .... I will need to deploy by my self ... then of
course will share it.
There too, if you're doing things the old way on abandoned old
software versions, I wouldn't expect to find much interest.