On 27 July 2016 at 15:10, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk> wrote:
however, if no responses will come from his server, it's more likely that
the queries will stop.

On 27.07.16 15:19, S Carr wrote:
If you look at the capture there doesn't appear to be any responses
being sent for the ANY queries to start with, yet the queries keep
coming.

you seem to be the only one who got the capture (in a private mail).
(and no, I'm not interested in seeing it anymore, I trust you).
"The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better', so I bought a Macintosh".