On 06.09.16 16:23, project722 wrote:
I'm interested in the "view forwarding" method. I'm only setting up views
to resolve a split DNS issue with one domain. I'd like to have that one
zone/domain in my internal view and then if the source IP requests info for
any other zone forward that to my external view. To me this sounds like a
whole lot less work. Do you have any specifics on how I would go about
setting that up or can you point me in the direction where I can get info
on setting that up? Ideally, I'd want my "internal" clients to still find
example.com even if the internal view only had example.org in it. Something
like this but how do I incorporate the forwarding?

in think "in-view" statemend in BIND 9.10 is what you search for.

view internal {

      match clients - internal;

zone - example.org

};

view external {

   match clients - external {

zone example.org {
};

zone example.com {
};

};

Christian Science Programming: "Let God Debug It!".