Hi

What is the supported/preferred way for implementing slave-rpz's in views?
I want to achieve, that view1 has a different policy-configuration (passthru, given, nxdomain..) than the ones configured in view2 using the same slave-rpz-files. If not obligatory, I would not synchronize/transfer the slave-zone again...just for the view2.

Thank you.
Tom