Am 24.11.2016 um 12:40 schrieb Sachin Patil:
I need to forward requests to google as I am using this as forwarding
server.

the question is *why* because there is no benefit but only problems and beware if you run a mailserver with RBL/URIBL which won't work with such a setup as you think

that would make sense if your forwarding target would be a own server which has non-public zones but forwarding to a ISP/Google caching sevrer is pointless

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 3:06 PM, Matus UHLAR - fantomas