Am 10.07.2017 um 18:48 schrieb Tony Finch:
Darcy Kevin (FCA) <kevin.da...@fcagroup.com> wrote:

There is no "automatic" mechanism within BIND to tell replicas to start
slaving new zones.

Fans of new features pop up in response to say, you might be able to use
catalog zones to automatically configure replication :-)

https://kb.isc.org/article/AA-01401/0/A-short-introduction-to-Catalog-Zones.html

This guide shows the basic usage of catalog zones - how to add set up a master and slave provisioned using catalog zone, how to add a new zone to the catalog zone and how to possibly automate it. In this guide we'll be using three servers - master running on 10.53.0.1 and two slaves running on 10.53.0.2 and 10.53.0.3. To make it easier to try out this example on your own system, we are using unprivileged ports 5300 and 9953, for DNS and RNDC respectively.

well, bind10 is dead so far and at least no longer a ISC project