I am upgrading from a very old version of bind (9.4.1) with the DLZ patch 
applied to 9.11.3, it looks like DLZ is now build in, I have compiled bind with 
“-with-dlz-ldap=/opt/openldap”. I am getting some errors trying to run it:

30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.691 Loading 'ldap zone' using driver ldap
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.691 Loading SDLZ driver.
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.691 LDAP driver running multithreaded
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.692 all nodes query must specify a search base
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.692 SDLZ driver failed to load.
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.692 DLZ driver failed to load.
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.692 load_configuration: failure
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.692 client @8620778 (no-peer): udprecv
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.692 client @8628728 (no-peer): accept
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.693 client @862e210 (no-peer): udprecv
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.693 client @879f9a0 (no-peer): accept
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.693 client @87e7958 (no-peer): udprecv
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.693 client @882f910 (no-peer): accept
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.693 client @88778c8 (no-peer): udprecv
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.693 client @88bf880 (no-peer): accept
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.693 zone_shutdown: zone 0.0.127.in-addr.arpa/IN: shutting 
down
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.693 loading configuration: failure
30-Apr-2018 13:07:23.693 exiting (due to fatal error)

Here is my DLZ configuration:

dlz "ldap zone" {
database "ldap 2
v3 simple {uid=ldapuser,ou=special users,o=DOMAIN} {PASS} {127.0.0.1}
ldap:///dlzZoneName=$zone$,ou=dlz,dc=DOMAIN,dc=net???(&(objectclass=dlzZone)(destinationIndicator=yes))
ldap:///dlzHostName=$record$,dlzZoneName=$zone$,ou=dlz,dc=DOMAIN,dc=net?dlzTTL,dlzType,dlzPreference,dlzData,dlzIPAddr?sub?(&(objectclass=dlzAbstractRecord)(!(dlzType=soa)))
ldap:///dlzHostName=@,dlzZoneName=$zone$,ou=dlz,dc=DOMAIN,dc=net?dlzTTL,dlzType,dlzData,dlzPrimaryNS,dlzAdminEmail,dlzSerial,dlzRefresh,dlzRetry,dlzExpire,dlzMinimum?sub?(&(o
bjectclass=dlzAbstractRecord)(dlzType=soa))
ldap:///dlzZoneName=$zone$,ou=dlz,dc=DOMAIN,dc=net?dlzTTL,dlzType,dlzHostName,dlzPreference,dlzData,dlzIPAddr,dlzPrimaryNS,dlzAdminEmail,dlzSerial,dlzRefresh,dlzRetry,dlzExpi
re,dlzMinimum?sub?(&(objectclass=dlzAbstractRecord)(!(dlzType=soa)))";
};

I read that I needed to changes the token from %record% to $zone$ which I have 
already done here. This output was at debug level 9. What else am I missing 
here?

Thanks a lot,

Luke Miller
Systems Architect, Infrastructure and Engineering Services
Allstream
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
360 558 4013
www.allstream.com<http://www.allstream.com/>
[id:[email protected]]<http://www.allstream.com/>


[id:[email protected]]<http://blog.allstream.com/>

[id:[email protected]]<http://twitter.com/allstream>

[id:[email protected]]<http://www.facebook.com/allstream>

[id:[email protected]]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/3572/>


_______________________________________________
Please visit https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/bind-users to unsubscribe 
from this list

bind-users mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/bind-users

Reply via email to