sorry for missing letters but my keyboard ia broken
so to say, usually DNS admin low TTL on NS and/or A records that will have a change look bind docs to apply it without specific record TTL , SOA ttl is used ________________________________ From: bind-users <[email protected]> on behalf of King, Harold Clyde (Hal) <[email protected]> Sent: Monday, August 6, 2018 7:37 PM To: Bind Users Subject: Need to move an NS server out of service I have ns2.example.com one of my DNS servers. The building, and the reason for the NS server, is ending. Should I remove the host from our domain name provider then my actual NS record in DNS, or NS record then provider? I'd appreciate any help I could get. -- Hal King _______________________________________________ Please visit https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/bind-users to unsubscribe from this list bind-users Info Page - lists.isc.org Mailing Lists<https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/bind-users> lists.isc.org To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the bind-users Archives.. Using bind-users: To post a message to all the list members, send email to [email protected]. bind-users mailing list [email protected] https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/bind-users
_______________________________________________ Please visit https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/bind-users to unsubscribe from this list bind-users mailing list [email protected] https://lists.isc.org/mailman/listinfo/bind-users

