You give the matching DS record via your registrar much the same way as you do
the NS RRset or glue address records.  If your registrar doesn’t support DNSSEC
you will need to change registrars.

If your parent zone uses CDS or CDNSKEY then publish those records at the zone
apex.

If your parent zone is not signed then start complaining.

--
Mark Andrews