Hi Kevin,

thank you for your time composing this large mail. Great to have supporters
like you.

I will work through what you wrote and see if I can make it work, but there
seems to be another solution a friendly admin gave me: with powerdns-recursor,
he claims, I could place a recursor on the IP-Address of my DNS servers, port
53. They claim to be able to lookup other DNS servers by domain, so I should be
able to move my Bind from port 53 to somewhere else and have powerdns-recursor
request this DNS for my internal domains, and all others will be resolved
normally. To filter out what I do NOT want to have resolved, I should be able
to place a filter using some built-in programming features.

Probably, I’ll give both methods a try.

Again, thank you!

Yours sincerely,

   Sig