On 05.06.19 12:15, Roberto Carna wrote:
- Main site with an Internet link and two BIND services (DNS1 y DNS2) and a
/28 block, and web and mail services supported
- Backup site with a second Internet link and a BIND service (DNS3) and
another /28 block

When the Internet link from main site is DOWN, the web and mail traffic
come through the backup site to main site crossing a L2L. So I need to
change the IP's of the FQDN hosts I have supported in the DNS3 in order to
continue offering services (web and mail). How can I do this automatically?
Is there any way that "something" monitors the main Internet link and in
case it is DOWN automatically order to modify the FQDN records in DNS3 ???

can't your provider set you up a routing failover?

While it's doable in DNS, it has some drawbacks (requires short TTL) and
mainly: DNS is not designed to do this kind of stuff.

Boost your system's speed by 500% - DEL C:\WINDOWS\*.*