Hey,

we’ve been discussing the “call home” feature on several occasions and usually
something
more pressing crawls at top of the TODO list, but here’s the issue we have as a
starter:

https://gitlab.isc.org/isc-projects/bind9/issues/421

We would be happy to collect more feedback and don’t get me started on how I
just love
to receive patches, preferably as merge requests (ping me if you need up the
projects limit
in our GitLab) ;).

Ondrej
--