Hi,
Does BIND9 allow per zone dnssec setting? I wanted to forward requests for
certain zone to remote resolvers which doesn't support DNSSEC and also disable
dnssec validation for that particular zone because forward-only resolver will
return SERVFAIL to the client when the remote resolves don't support DNSSEC.
I was hoping I could configure dnssec on the zone level but that didn't appear
to be supported (snippet from my test config):
zone "isc.org" {  type forward;  dnssec-validation no;  forward only;
forwarders {       208.67.220.220;  };}