(Sorry, there was a typo in the original message)

Hi there.

Thanks for your support. First message to the list, sorry if already posted a similar question, but I haven't found mention anywhere.

I have to set up dns records for a domain just for a web site, for which we will NEVER send emails (though we might receive some from old customers), so I would like to announce somehow that emails sent from this domain should always be disregarded. I was thinking of setting just A and AAAA records for @ and www, NS records, MX records (for receiving) and SPF with a record just consisting of v=spf1 -all  , not declaring an A and MX records at all. I'm not sure at all this is a proper way of declaring this. In fact, what I would like is to EXPLICITELY mention somehow that we will never send emails from that domain. Could anybody help me with this?

Thanks so much in advance.

Ignacio