Hi Wilfred,

BIND is not broken as Mark already pointed out, so we have no plan on fixing
this.

The DNS load-balancers (most probably) that Barclays has deployed need to be
fixed to be RFC compliant.

Not to mention that dropping the queries is always **BAD** as it opens a bigger
window to spoofing attacks for off-path attacker.

Ondrej
--
Ondřej Surý
ond...@isc.org