Champion Xie <xiejiel...@gmail.com> wrote:

> When I use the catalogzone function to automatically add zones, I found
> from the slave server that the zone files are not stored according to the
> custom path, but are stored in the directory defined in options. the
> service is started by chroot

I have

options {
        directory "/home/named/run";
        # etc.
};

view auth {
        catalog-zones {
                zone "catz.arpa.cam.ac.uk"
                        zone-directory "../zone";
        };
        # etc.
};

and my zones appear in

/home/named/zone/__catz__auth_catz.arpa.cam.ac.uk_*

and named is chrooted to /home/named/.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <d...@dotat.at>  http://dotat.at/
Lundy, Fastnet, Irish Sea: Southwest 7 to severe gale 9, veering west 6 to