Dear Ondrej,

I would be delighted to assist with a core dump.

However, not being a developer myself (I did do an amount of assembler work
in my youth, but that was long ago now!), I therefore do not know how to
get you "a coredump using gdb and tar it with associated binary and
libraries".

Do you have any step by step instructions for a novice to achieve this?
The machine is running Centos 7, and Bind is built using rpmbuild from the
source rpm provided by ISC.

With many thanks.

Best wishes,
Matthew