Hello,

Is there any way to tell nsupdate to delete specific record with ANY TTL value? For example I have following record:

record.domain.org 3500 A 1.2.3.4

I want to delete exactly that record (A with IP 1.2.3.4), except I don't know what the TTL is, normally, if I knew the TTL, I would do

update delete record.domain.org 3500 A 1.2.3.4

But I would like to do something like

update delete record.domain.org * A 1.2.3.4

Is there any way to accomplish this, or do I always have to retrieve the record somehow, figure out the TTL and then continue?

Thanks