> On Dec 18, 2020, at 10:15 AM, John Thurston <john.thurs...@alaska.gov> wrote:
>
> We have been using the ISC COPR packages for BIND on CentOS. With the demise
> of CentOS, we (along with a few other people on the planet) need to consider
> where we will move our applications.
>
> We have been completely happy with the packages provided by ISC through COPR.
> Does anyone want to offer up other linux distributions on which they have had
> unqualified success with these same packages?

I have been worrying about whether we would see BIND users shift away from
CentOS, although I think it is too soon to declare CentOS ‘dead’.

This might be a good time to remind people that we also publish packages for
Debian (https://packages.debian.org/source/sid/bind9) and Ubuntu
(https://launchpad.net/~isc). We also maintain a Docker image
(https://hub.docker.com/r/internetsystemsconsortium/bind9).

Vicky