On 09 Feb 2021, at 16:19, Mal via bind-users <bind-users@lists.isc.org> wrote:
> On 09/02/2021 10:47 pm, @ wrote:
>> Well, I have finally ogttenteh test zone to the point where dnssec-verify is
>> happy and everything that I can check also seems happy except dnsviz which
>> is very very VERY angry and basically says the zone is entirely garabge. I
>> am hoping this is a propagation issue, but I kind of doubt it since it
>> should be quarrying the authoritative DNS for the DNSKEY and RRSIG and such,
>> I'd think.

> The easiest way to get help is to post your named.conf and zone file.

Not doing that for domains that are not actually owned by me, which includes
the domain I was using to test this setup.

> DNSVIZ displays your current state very well.  If its showing you
> errors, then it requires you to act.

Seems not to be the case as after 10 hours or so, dnsviz has stopped
complaining.

--
Heisenberg's only uncertainty was what pub to vomit in next and Jung
        fancied Freud's mother too. -- Jared Earle